All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA killer lays out plans to execute a targeted company's CEO, and cover up the crime by murdering other Chief Executives in the local area. Joel Smith, a former CIA agent and Private Security Consultant is called by a fearful company CEO for protection, only to find himself trying to stop the killer from striking again.
- Author BiographyTom Spears earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering from Purdue University, and a Masters in Business Administration from Harvard University. He spent twenty-seven years working for four U.S. based public Corporations. During fifteen of those years he held a title of President or Group President. Tom retired from his last Corporate management position in 2010 to pursue his interest in writing fiction. He consults occasionally, having expertise in manufacturing, engineering, pricing, strategy and corporate politics. Tom lives with his wife and six children in Ashland, Nebraska. Tom enjoys receiving emails from readers and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Readers can learn more about Tom's work and upcoming books on his website http: //www.tomspears.com/.
- Author(s)Tom Spears
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.