All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAFTER THE SECOND GREAT WAR, CORPORATION AND STATE HAVE BECOME ONE. Two men from opposite ends of the ecomic spectrum are about to learn the unfortunate lesson that when you violate the HeiterLand Industries company code of conduct you t only lose your job, you lose your freedom. Quincy Barton is a fedora-clad wunderkind at the HeiterLand Truth and Logic Bureau, brilliant with numbers but hopelessly naive. Jackson Stackhouse wears his newsboy with pride. He's equal parts street smart, resourceful and tough, and has recently lost everything. Just as these two strangers turn corners in their lives, each accidentally stumbles upon separate conspiracies that reach into the highest corridors of power. There are secrets in the HeiterLand Industries Plutocratic Republic-secrets that those in control will do anything to hide.
- Author BiographyCohan Andersen lives in Brooklyn, NY. He pays the bills as a film & video editor in Manhattan. He would describe his chosen vocation as, okay. So he writes.
- Author(s)Cohan Andersen
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.