All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Helen Keller --- advocate for the blind and deaf. The story of Helen's struggles to learn how to communicate and the ermous difference she made for the blind and deaf around the world is told in level-appropriate language and detailed illustrations. A Level 3 first reader.
- Author BiographyElizabeth MacLeod has written many children's books, including nine titles in the Snapshots Biography series, numerous titles in the Kids Can Read, Kids Books Of and Kids Can Do It series, Why Do Horses Have Manes?, What Did Dinosaurs Eat?, and Monster Fliers. She lives in Toronto.Andrej Krystoforski was born in Poland. He has worked as a production designer and as an animator. In addition to illustrating the Jungle of Utt books and The Boy Who Loved Bananas, he has also contributed illustrations to many magazines and newspapers. Andrej lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Elizabeth MacLeod
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKids Can Read: Level 3 (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width96 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrej Krystoforski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.