Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStraight-up, hard-hitting advice on parenting teenage boys Adolescent boys can be difficult to understand - barely communicating, isolating themselves, suggestable to drink and drugs. It's surprise that parents worry about their sons growing up and how they'll turn out - and look for help to understand what their boys are going through. Celia Lashlie has the answers. After years of working in the prison service she kws what can happen when boys make the wrong choices. She also kws what it's like to be a parent. Throughout her years working as a researcher and social commentator, Celia has talked to hundreds of boys - what she found was surprising, amusing, and in some cases, frightening. In this funny, honest, -nsense book, Celia Lashlie reveals what goes on in the world of boys, and with clarity and insight, she offers parents - especially mothers - practical and reassuring advice on raising their boys to become good, loving, articulate men.
- Author BiographyThe first woman prison officer in a male prison, Celia Lashlie became manager of Christchurch Women's Prison in New Zealand in 1997 and has since worked in a number of areas linked to high-risk children. She is the mother of two adult children.
- Author(s)Celia Lashlie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.