Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the events of Hellhole Awakening, the people of Hellhole and the shadow-Xayans scramble to rally against the threat from the still-living rogue Xayans. Back on Sonjeera, the Monarchy is in an uproar after their surprising defeat and the breakaway of the Deep Zone planets. The dowager Queen decides to go to Hellhole on a diplomatic mission, hoping to keep her power. But after touring Hellhole, Queen Michella is shaken, and begins to realize that she can never have the old Monarchy back. Before the Queen can return to Sonjeera, she's captured by the rogue Xayans and learns the reason for their attack: the orthodox Xayans had developed their minds to the point where they could evolve and, in so doing, trigger ather Big Bang, wiping out everything. The rogue Xayans thought they succeeded in stopping the ascension, but the orthodox Xayans on Hellhole are nearly ready. Now, twenty-two huge asteroids from the outer reaches of the solar system are bearing towards Hellhole, summoned by the rogue sect as a last resort. Can all these lives and the planet itself be saved? Hellhole Infer is the thrilling conclusion to Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson's Hellhole trilogy.
- Author BiographyBRIAN HERBERT has written numerous novels, including Man of Two Worlds, with Frank Herbert, The Race for God, and Sudanna, Sudanna. In 2003, he published Dreamer of Dune, a Hugo Award-nominated biography of his father. KEVIN J. ANDERSON has been nominated for the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Reader's Choice Award. He set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing.Scott Brick first began narrating audiobooks in 2000, and after recording almost 400 titles in five years, AudioFile magazine named Brick a Golden Voice and one of the fastest-rising stars in the audiobook galaxy. He has read a number of titles in Frank Herbert's bestselling Dune series, and he won the 2003 Science Fiction Audie Award for Dune: The Butlerian Jihad. Brick has narrated for many popular authors, including Michael Pollan, Joseph Finder, Tom Clancy, and Ayn Rand. He has also won over 40 AudioFile Earphones Awards and the AudioFile award for Best Voice in Mystery and Suspense 2011. In 2007, Brick was named Publishers Weekly 's Narrator of the Year.
- Author(s)Brian Herbert,Kevin J Anderson
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleHellhole Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight431 g
- Width131 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Read byScott Brick
- Contained items statement14 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1080
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.47New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $31.69New
- AU $14.60New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.38
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.98Trending at AU $14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.