All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this board book from bestselling children's author-illustrator Martha Day Zschock, a parent and child bear explore The Adirondacks, upper New York State's 6 million acres of wild beauty and cultural significance. Join them as they discover mountains, lakes, and forests. Come along as they meet some new friends--moose, deer, fox, coyotes and all kinds of birds. They have fun-filled days all year round--hiking, caeing, swimming, fishing, skiing, swshoeing, and camping under the stars. They visit Olympic Center in Lake Placid and the Great Camps of Raquette Lake, and see the sights in Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls, and Fort Ticonderoga! For ages 2-5. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyMartha Day Zschock majored in art at Connecticut College and earned her Master's in Education from Lesley College. Zschock is the author and illustrator of all ten books in the Journey Around series. A former elementary teacher, she developed her first book, Journey Around Cape Cod and the Islands from A to Z, from field trips with her students. Commonwealth Editions launched her Hello! board book series in 2009. There are now thirteen Hello! books, with three new titles to be added in 2013.
- Author(s)Martha Day Zschock
- PublisherCommonwealth Editions
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHello!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCommonwealth Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.