About this product
- DescriptionClever monkey babies, dusty lion babies, sleepy leopard babies, hairy warthog babies. But which baby is the most treasured one of all?
- Author BiographyMem Fox has written over 38 books for adults and children including Possum Magic, which has sold over three million copies and is the bestselling picture book ever in Australia. Mem has been presented with many awards including an AM in the 1993 Australia Day Honours for services to the cultural life of Australia; an SA Great Award for Literature in 2001; the Prime Minister's Centenary Medal in 2003; and she was shortlisted for the Australian of the Year in 2004. She worked as an Associate Professor of Literacy Studies in the School of Education at Flinders University, South Australia for twenty-four years and is now an international literacy consultant. Mem's books with Penguin include Where is the Green Sheep?, Hunwick's Egg, A Particular Cow, Where The Giant Sleeps, Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes, Hello Baby!, The Goblin and the Empty Chair, A Giraffe in the Bath and most recently Baby Bedtime. She lives in Adelaide, Australia. 'Mem Fox's books are like a warm blanket; they have a way of making the world seem a little cosier.' Sunday Age
- Author(s)Mem Fox
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Content Noteill.
- Weight435 g
- Width258 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Jenkins
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.