All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a story about the sadness that life brings when you are poor and ambitious, but poverty doesn't let you find a way to escape from it.
- Author BiographyLaura Lavayen was born in Argentina, and always wanted to be a writer. She lives in Philadelphia and New Jersey. Her first book This Loneliness was followed by The Girl from Argentina, both in English, and now Hola Buenos Aires.... Chau Buenos Aires and Hello Buenos Aires.... Goodbye Buenos Aires in English and Spanish.
- Author(s)Laura Lavayen
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.