Hello Dubai: Skiiing, Sand and Shopping in the World's Weirdest City by Joe Bennett (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoom town, modern marvel, commercial hub, where middle-east meets wealthy west, playground for tourists, crawling with ex-pats, built by Indians, owned by Arabs, Dubai has risen from next to thing to an awful lot in little more than thirty years. How? And can it go on? Has it sold itself to the corporate dollar? Is it anything more than a mall in the desert? Will the sands return? Joe Bennett goes to find out.
- Author(s)Joe Bennett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.