All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.95Free postage
- AU $14.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features contemporary macrame projects that dramatically update a vintage art. There are a variety of designs to complete, from rugs and lampshades to necklaces and bangles. Macrame is easy to learn and requires elaborate equipment or expensive materials. Say hello to today's fresh & fun craft of macrame! Inside this book you'll find contemporary projects that dramatically update a vintage art. With savvy designs for jewellery, wearables, accessories, and home decor, Hello! Macrame shows how to make fabulous ktted creations using colourful macrame craft chords. Macrame is easy to learn and requires elaborate equipment or expensive materials. All you need are your fingers, some chord, and this book to get started making stylish rugs, plant hangers, lampshades, necklaces, bangles, cuffs, purses, and more. Step-by-step illustrations and instructions guide you through every stitch.
- Author BiographySamantha Grenier has been creating and crafting since she learned to cut and paste. Now armed with a B.F.A. in Design from Rivier University, she is a Graphic Designer and Illustrator for Pepperell Braiding Company. Best known as a knotty professional in the craft industry, she specialises in macrame and children's' crafts.
- Author(s)Samantha Grenier
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.