All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, for alternaparents everywhere, the baby-naming book that will ensure that your baby has the coolest, most unique name on the playground. Ashley and Jaden? Over. Atari, Bedford, Sailor, Puma? Oh-so-in. Indie-leaning alternaparents of every kind, from geeks to Goths, are all grown up and procreating, and they want names that reflect the individuality they pride themselves on. Hello, My Name Is Pabst shows them how to put their stamp on baby-naming, injecting fun into what can be an otherwise contentious process. Names are thematically arranged into lists including Names You Can Drink at the Bar (Jager, Hennessey), Names That Fit Into Skinny Jeans (Vette, Plank), Vegan and Gluten-Free Names (Miso, Quia), and Names to CTRL+C and CTRL+V (Adobe, Helvetica). Also included are tipsters for sparking naming creativity, such as opening a box of crayons or scanning the credits of a foreign film. Pabst presents a whole new approach to baby-naming for a whole new generation of parents who want names that look good on a tote bag and kick ass at the playground.
- Author BiographyMiek Bruno and Kerry Sparks work in book publishing at the Levine Greenberg Literary Agency. They don t have children, but you should let them name yours.
- Author(s)Kerry Sparks,Miek Bruno
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Business
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight163 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.