Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs a new baby is showered with gifts and attention, a big brother or sister often feels left out. Here's the perfect gift to accompany the baby's presents. Inside its colorful pages are fun activities for creating an album of big sister, or brother, experiences. Creative, positive, and realistic, it also provides kids with ways to express their good an t-so-good feeling about their infant siblings. Two pages of stickers add to the decorating and drawing fun. Give this perfectly-priced, stylish book to any new sister or brother, and they'll discover the many great things about being an older sibling!
- Author BiographyLeslie Kimmelman has written nearly twenty well-regarded children's books, including several that feature Jewish themes and celebrations. Leslie prefers adventures vacations and is more likely to hike, ski, or spellunk than lay on a patch of sand. She helped write Sesame Street magazine and continues to contribute to Sesame Street Workshop productions. Leslie and her husband are the parents of two grown children. The author lives in Ardsley, New York.
- Author(s)Cynthia Jabar,Leslie Kimmelman
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteColour Throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.