About this product
- DescriptionA parent and child pelican take a short tour of the Crescent City in best-selling author-illustrator Martha Day Zschock's board book Hello, New Orleans! From the French Quarter to the Garden District, along the Mississippi and across Lake Ponchartrain, join the pelicans as they listen to music at Preservation Hall, celebrate Mardi Gras, and eat jambalaya and gumbo. Visit the Audubon Zoo and City Park, ride a St. Charles Avenue streetcar, and cheer the Saints. Along the way take a swamp tour, visit a plantation, and even ride on a steamboat! For ages 2-5. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyMartha Day Zschock majored in art at Connecticut College and earned her Master's in Education from Lesley College. Zschock is the author and illustrator of all ten books in the Journey Around series. A former elementary teacher, she developed her first book, Journey Around Cape Cod and the Islands from A to Z, from field trips with her students. Commonwealth Editions launched her Hello! board book series in 2009. Zschock lives in Orleans, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Martha Day Zschock
- PublisherCommonwealth Editions
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHello!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCommonwealth Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width161 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.