CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionRoar is the main character in each book, alongside a family member and occasionally a supportive friend. She uses her special talents and likes to be busy, but enjoys taking a break by hiding - just as children with Asperger's find joining in can be hard work and like to take a break, perhaps by doing a simple activity on their own, routine and ritual restore an over active mind. Full colour throughout, it is written in rhyming verse, with 36 pages in each book. This beautiful new series of books launches Roar, the brave and strong little disaur who kws its okay to do things differently. Roar books and resources have been specially created to help children with high-functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome and those who live and work with them. Just like Roar, the children with autism think in a different way. The enchanting books invite children, parents/carers and professionals to celebrate the strengths of children with Asperger's. Roar has many great qualities including honesty, determination, attention to detail, exceptional memory and a sense of humour. Roar helps children move from feeling, I've got it wrong! to saying, This is me. I'm okay .
- Author(s)Hazel Reeves,Jay Morris
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight81 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byJenny Knight
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.