Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Helman is one of the XXth century's major artists. Based in Montparnasse from 1946, he shared in the adventure of the New School of Paris without allowing himself to be trapped by any pictorial trend. Painted with bold gestures and a bright palette, his Suns, Genesis, Roots, Germinations, Trees and High Glides have produced a vast personal cosmogony. Robert Helman has thus managed to communicate his vital energy through powerful and lyrical work, by expressing, in harmony with Nature, the intimate link between his inner personal vision and his artistic achievement.
- Author BiographyLydia Harambourg is an historian, writer, exhibition curator and an art critic, specialised in XXth century painting and sculpture. She is the author of numerous monographies - Debre, Mathieu, Bernard Buffet. She has contributed to the art encyclopedies L'Aventure de L'Art au XIXe siecle et au XXe siecle. She is a member of the Paris Fine Arts Academy (L'Institut).
- Author(s)Lydia Harambourg
- PublisherCercle d'art
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintCercle d'art
- Content Note98 col, 5 b&w
- Weight785 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.