All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication documents the exhibitions of large-scale paintings by German artist Helmut Middendorf (born 1953), from the late 1970s into the 1980s. Archival photographs and previously unpublished images help provide a glimpse into the art scene in Berlin and New York at that time.
- PublisherKerber Verlag
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKerber Verlag
- Weight1950 g
- Width244 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.