All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBut be forewarned, once you start, you may t be able to stop! Help, I Can't Stop Laughing! offers a collection of nstop fun, foibles, and rib-tickling humor for those who kw that laughter is the best medicine. Contributors like Barbara Johnson, Martha Bolton, Mark Lowry, Patsy Clairmont, Becky Freeman, and Chonda Pierce share their most hilarious and embarrassing moments to remind you that God's love and a little laughter will keep you smiling matter what curves life throws you. This cheerful collection of quips, stories, anecdotes, and quotes offers a continual source of refreshment in the midst of life's struggles and stresses. Let the laughter begin!
- Author BiographyAnn Spangler is an award-winning writer and author of many bestselling books. Shari MacDonald is the author of numerous Christian novels, the coauthor of such titles as The Creative Memories[registered] Way, and the compiler of several humor compilations, including Humor for a Woman's Heart.
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnne Spangler,Shari MacDonald
- Interest AgeFrom To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.