All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionJohnny and Luke are cousins who live in the very same neighborhood and go to the very same school. What they enjoy most is Miss Hennessy's second grade class, especially around Christmas. Every year, she would decorate her classroom with the most beautiful Christmas decorations, serve the most scrumptious Christmas cookies, and hold the best Christmas program ever...until this year, when suddenly, the Ninth Circuit nabs the nativity! Can Johnny and Luke retrieve their beloved Christmas display before stern Hillary Clinton look-alike, Congresswoman Clunkton, aided by Al Bore and an hilarious assemblage of other politician and celebrity look-alikes, auction it off to raise funds for her upcoming political campaign? Will Hillary end up in jail? Can Christmas be saved? This third book in the Help! Mom! series reunites gifted storyteller Katharine DeBrecht with award-winning illustrator Jim Hummel for ather small lesson in conservatism.
- Author(s)Katharine Debrecht
- PublisherKids Ahead
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleHelp! Mom!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKids Ahead
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width164 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Hummel
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.