CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- Nancy Akhavan provides the inspiration, theory, and practical kw-how that teachers need to support language development within a workshop setting. By creating structures that capture time for rich talk and student thinking, she brings English learners into full participation in the classroom community. - Laurie Pessah, Teachers College Reading and Writing Project
- share ideas, decisions, and understandings orally and in writing
- think critically by analyzing, synthesizing, and comparing texts
- acquire and apply the conventions of English
- gain language skills through authentic literacy lessons.
- Author(s)Nancy Akhavan
- PublisherHeinemann USA
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width214 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.