Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Employees Want by Beverly Kaye, Julie Winkle Giulioni (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy after study confirms that career development is the single most powerful tool managers have for driving retention, engagement, productivity, and results. Nevertheless, it's frequently back-burnered. When asked why, managers say the number one reason is that they just don't have time for the meetings, the forms, the administrative hoops. But there's a better way. And it's surprisingly simple: frequent short conversations with employees about their career goals and options integrated seamlessly into the rmal course of business. Beverly Kaye, coauthor of the bestselling Love 'Em or Lose 'Em , and Julie Winkle Giulioni identify three broad types of conversations that will increase employees' awareness of their strengths, weaknesses, and interests; point out where their organization and their industry are headed; and help them pull all of that together to design their own up-to-the-minute, personalized career plans. Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go is filled with practical tips, guidelines, and templates, as well as nearly a hundred suggested conversation questions.
- Author BiographyBeverly Kaye President of Beverly Kaye & Associates, Inc., is an organizational consultant with over 20 years of experience in career development, management training, and human resource planning. She is also the President of Career Systems International, a career development publishing company, the author of Up Is Not the Only Way, and the coauthor of Designing Career Development Systems. She is coauthor, with Sharon Jordan-Evans, of Love 'Em or Lose 'Em: Getting Good People to Stay. Julie Winkle Giulioni has been responsible for leading multi-disciplinary virtual teams that develop award- winning electronic and instructor-led learning solutions. Julie served as a former director of product development for AchieveGlobal, one of the largest learning and development organizations in the world and has also held training management positions in financial services and retail organizations, taught marketing at the secondary and post-secondary levels, and served as a department chair at Woodbury University in Southern California.
- Author(s)Beverly Kaye,Julie Winkle Giulioni
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.