About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Mark Rogers knew that his Grandpa Luigi had Alzheimer's but he hadn't counted on it turning his life upside-down. When his mother suggests that the two of them move in with Grandpa and help care for him, Mark reluctantly agrees because his grandfather has always been something of a hero to him. He doesn't kw, however, how strange Grandpa's behaviour has become or that the kids in his new school have a nickname for him: Crazy Luigi.
- Author BiographyPeggy Dymond Leavey's previous books include Sky Lake Summer, The Deep End Gang, and The Path Through the Trees, all of which were nominated for the Silver Birch Award. Recently, she published Growing Up Ivy, Mary Pickford, and Laura Secord. Peggy lives in Trenton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Peggy Dymond Leavey
- PublisherNapoleon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNapoleon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.