CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionHelp Your Child with Maths is written to enable parents and their children to work together at home to grow their children's maths ability. It's the perfect solution for every parent wanting to make certain that his or her child is completely up to speed with maths. Help Your Child with Maths is full of clearly explained kwledge and guidance to help children practise and learn. There are masses of highly creative activities for every maths topic to help retain attention and make learning fun, even for the most restless child! Closely aligned to Scotland's Curriculum for Excellence and also suitable for Key Stage 2, Help Your Child with Maths makes certain that the child learns exactly the right maths at the right time. It comprises all maths topics included in Level 2 of the curriculum, which is routinely studied by children between the ages of 9 and 12, though also sometimes by younger and older learners. In particular Help Your Child with Maths can provide invaluable assistance for children during the transition from primary to secondary school - when children can struggle to keep up with maths - and in the build up to Level 3.
- Author BiographyFormerly a primary school teacher in Glasgow, Jeanette Mumford now concentrates on writing Maths books for primary and early secondary pupils.
- Author(s)Jeanette A. Mumford,Leckie & Leckie
- PublisherLeckie & Leckie
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationFife
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLeckie & Leckie
- Out-of-print date16/11/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsA4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.