Help Your Children Cope with Your Divorce: A Relate Guide by Paula Hall (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.28+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren of all ages can be devastated by the news that their parents are splitting up. Even those who have been living in a highly conflictual situation are often shocked by their parents' final decision to separate. For most children, separation means major changes to family life and often losing a parent. The long-term impacts of divorce are w widely recognised with increasing chances of problems at school, criminal behaviour, problems in their own relationships and mental illness. This guide will provide you with clear advice and guidance on how to minimise the impact of your relationship breakdown on your children. Including: - An explanation of the age-specific issues that children face when they find out their family is breaking up - Professional comment, stories and quotes from children - Checklists and case studies. ckwledging the personal difficulties faced by the adult who has made the decision to leave, as well as the adult who feels they are being abandoned, this sensitive, accessible guide is a must for all parents going through divorce or separation who are concerned for their children.
- Author BiographyPaula Hall is an Accredited Sexual and Relationship Psychotherapist, experienced in working with couples, individuals and young people and has been a Relate counsellor for over 10 years. She currently works as a Young People's Counsellor. She provides regular professional comment on divorce and separation and young people's issues to the national press, women's magazines, teenage magazines, websites, national and local radio and television and runs her own website: www.familytherapyonline.org.
- Author(s)Paula Hall
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight215 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.