All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guidebook to help children who: are trying to manage their too painful feelings by themselves; do t let themselves cry, protest or say that they are scared; are living with too many unresolved painful emotions from the past; have had disturbing, overwhelming or confusing experiences, which they have been unable to think through or feel through properly; are full of unexpressed feelings because expressing them feels far too dangerous; are full of unmourned grief. A Niffleo Called Nevermind is a story for children who bottle up their feelings. Nevermind always carries on whatever happens! Each time something horrible happens to him he just tucks his feelings away and carries on with life. Find out what happens to Nevermind and how he begins to understand that his feelings do matter, how he learns to express them and stand up for himself.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (some color)
- Weight393 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statement2 Books
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.