Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis isn't about health and safety as such, it's about building the foundations of children's 'well-being': emotionally as well as physically. Helping Children to Stay Healthy covers: * emotional well-being * growing and developing * keeping safe * healthy choices. This handy little series of books links directly to the Government's Birth to Three Matters Framework (DfES 2002). It provides information and ideas for you to read and digest at your own pace, then implement or share with your team.
- Author BiographyAnn Roberts is now an independent consultant and author. She worked with the DfES during the pre-publishing stage of Birth to Three Matters. Ann is based in Northampton; Avril Harpley is an experienced nursery inspector and works with schools in their early years departments as a consultant. Avril is based in Peterbrough.
- Author(s)Avril Harpley,Professor Ann Roberts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width172 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited bySandy Green
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.