All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to help children who: worry a lot or exhibit signs of ongoing anxiety; experience the world as an unsafe place; suffer from phobias, obsessions or nightmares; are scared to tell someone that they are scared; kw a terrible loneliness; feel insignificant in a world of adult giants; feel defeated by life or need help in being assertive; and feel so impotent that their only way to feel any potency is to be mute.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicky Armstrong
- Contained items statement2 Spiral bound items
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.