Helping Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students to Use Spoken Language: A Guide for Educators and Families by Susan R. Easterbrooks, Ellen L. Estes, Ellen E. Rajitar (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced author and ackwledged leader in the field, this book is: * A single, authoritative source for spoken language foundations, curriculum guides, and best practices * Materials have been tried-and-tested with the deaf and hard of hearing, their teachers and practising professionals * Each chapter includes chapter objectives, questions, summaries, case-studies, problems, bibliographies and appendices.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan R. Easterbrooks is a Professor of Deaf Education in the Educational Psychology Department in the College of Education at Georgia State University and has been active in the field of deaf education for over 30 years. Dr. Easterbrooks has been a teacher, clinician, administrator, school psychologist, lecturer, and consultant and has authored numerous articles, chapters, and books on the education of children who are deaf and hard of hearing. She has participated actively on various local, state, and national committees. She currently serves as chair of the committee revising Knowledge and Skills Needed by Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the Division for Communicative Disabilities and Deafness of the Council for Exceptional Children. She participated in the development and revision of guidelines for services to students with hearing loss, published by the National Association of State Directors of Special Education and on the Special Needs committee of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. Dr. Easterbrooks resides in Gainesville, Georgia with her husband and son. Ellen L. Estes is the Coordinator of the Katherine Hamm Center, an auditory-oral program for children with hearing losses at the Atlanta Speech School (www.atlantaspeechschool.org). She has taught children with hearing losses for 30 years. She is a past-Chair of the International Professional Section of the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. She has written articles, conducted workshops, and advised schools throughout the country on many aspects of the language and literacy development of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. She resides in Powder Springs, Georgia with her children and two very bad dogs.
- Author(s)Ellen E. Rajitar,Ellen L. Estes,Susan R. Easterbrooks
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.