All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines key 'lessons learned' from Hurricane Katrina and offers a blueprint for better meeting the needs of children, families, and communities post-disaster. It provides community-wide strategies for promoting healthy adaptation in children and families following disasters. It includes detailed procedures for improved disaster preparedness and recovery. It addresses the factors that may mitigate the impact of disaster, as well as the factors, conditions, and processes that contribute to more effective coping.
- Author BiographyAll four of the editors are affiliated with the Psychology Department of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width183 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLawrence G. Calhoun,Richard G. Tedeschi,Ryan P. Kilmer,Virginia Gil-Rivas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.