All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report looks at the impact out-of-school clubs have on parents' ability to work, how parents and their children view out-of-school clubs, how the support for people returning to work helps and how, and whether parents value advice on parenting.
- E-Publication DescriptionPDF: Adobe PDF
- Author(s)Sally Dench,Siobhan O'Regan
- PublisherInstitute for Employment Studies
- Date of Publication24/04/1998
- FormatElectronic book text
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIES Reports
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 348
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for Employment Studies
- Content Note7figs.26tabs.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.