All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of Hematologic Malignancies: Methods and Techniques is to review those methods most useful for the diagsis and subsequent mana- ment of hematologic malignancies. The scope of coverage is intentionally broad, ranging from routine procedures to highly sophisticated methods t currently offered by most clinical laboratories. The latter methods were selected especially to bring into focus recent advances in molecular biology that, since they provide us with strong tools for assessing the outcome of upcoming therapeutic modalities intent on disease eradication, are expected to impact the future diagsis and management of these diseases. Thus, the c- mon thread among all chapters is clinical relevance, whether sanctioned by past experience or by the expectation that seemingly esoteric research techniques of today will prove clinically valuable in the future. Hematologic Malignancies: Methods and Techniques is primarily a compilation of methods presented in sufficient detail-by authors with extensive expertise in their field-to serve t only as a reference for seasoned research and clinical laboratory pers- nel, but also as a guide for the less experienced. Moreover, the contributing authors also discuss the pathophysiologic bases and the diagstic usefulness that underscore each method's clinical relevance. Thus, this volume should be also valuable to clinicians-especially hematologists, oncologists, and path- ogists-often bewildered by an ever increasing flow of new scientific inf- mation, the practical application of which is often either t clearly disclosed or difficult to discern.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGuy B. Faguet
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.