All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHematopathology: Gemic Mechanisms of Neoplastic Diseases will keep physicians abreast of the rapid and complex changes in gemic medicine, as exemplified by the molecular pathology of hematologic malignancies. This timely volume will update physicians on the complexities of gemic lesions, as well as offer an integrated framework encompassing molecular diagsis, the new WHO classification of hematologic neoplasms with focus on molecular pathology, progstic value of molecular tests, and molecular monitoring of response to gene-targeted therapy. As such, it will be of great value to hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, internal medicine and pediatric specialists, as well as bioscientific staff and laboratorians in private hospitals and academic institutions.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMolecular and Translational Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDomnita Crisan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.