All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn evidence-based guide to hemodynamic monitoring procedures and patient care, Hemodynamic Monitoring: Evolving Techlogies & Clinical Practice describes invasive, n-invasive, and minimally invasive techniques in monitoring blood pressure and oxygen levels within the circulatory system. It provides a clear, illustrated discussion of the anatomy and physiology related to hemodynamics, explains the techlogies involved in each measurement, and includes quick-reference tables of rmal and abrmal values. Written by cardiovascular nursing expert Mary E. Lough, Hemodynamic Monitoring is a detailed, comprehensive text designed for critical care nurses and respiratory therapists.
- Author(s)Mary E. Lough
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.