All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViral hemorrhagic fevers (VHFs) represent a collection of illnesses caused by several distinct viral families. While some types of hemorrhagic fever viruses can cause relatively mild illnesses, many of these viruses cause life-threatening diseases. The chapters of this book discuss the consequences of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa; the most frequency imported infection worldwide (malaria); the reservoirs of selected infectious diseases (often bats and fruit bats); the clinical symptoms of viral diseases and the most widely used diagstic methods for the correct identification of the pathogen involved; and a discussion on Japanese encephalitis (JE) as an infectious disease caused by a virus transmitted by blood-sucking arthropods.
- Author(s)Shirley R. Edwards
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.