All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKick off summer fashionably with these 20 beachy hemp creations! Using nature s loveliest bounty, like shiny sea glass, and working with the ever-more-popular art of macrame, crafters will find that every piece of jewelry here is fun to make and wear. Fashion a ktted sea glass bracelet, shell cluster necklace, tassel and bead earrings, and more.They re easy, trendy, beautiful, and environmentally smart.
- Author BiographyJenny Townley is a UK-based jewelry designer specializing in all forms of natural textiles. Her designs are easy, fun, and trendy. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Jenny Townley
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.