All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenny and Penny: A Story of Sharing and Caring is a wonderful story about two hens that learn it is better to share a nest than to fight over it. It was inspired by a true story and is written in poetic form.
- Author(s)Vivian Higginbotham Nichols
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.