Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography is thing, it's life that interests me .--Henri Cartier-Bresson. A PROPOS DE PARIS presents the rewned photographer's personal selection of more than 130 of his best photographs of Paris taken over 50 years. This is a unique gallery of urban landscapes rendered by a great sensibility. 131 illustrations.
- Author BiographyHenri Cartier-Bresson is one of this century's leading photographers and his career has profoundly influenced the field. His earliest images are of Europe in the 1930s and 40s; he later traveled throughout the world -- to the United States, India, Japan, China, Mexico, the Soviet Union -- to frame the world with his camera.
- Author(s)Henri Cartier-Bresson
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBulfinch Press,U.S.
- Weight975 g
- Width242 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.