Henri Cartier-Bresson: Photographs 1932-1946 by Thames & Hudson Ltd (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- AU $144.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1946 Cartier-Bresson travelled to New York with about 300 prints in his suitcase, bought a scrapbook, glued each one in and brought that album to MoMA's curators. Here, published for the first time in its entirety, is a facsimile of that famous scrapbook.
- Author BiographyHenri Cartier-Bresson (1908 - 2004) is one of the all-time great photographers. Thames & Hudson publish a number of his collections, including The Man, the image and the world, which is new in paperback this autumn.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2110 g
- Width270 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Introduction byAgnes Sire
- Foreword byMartine Franck
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.