Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis brilliant new study is the first comprehensive and penetrating exploration of the complex and important aesthetic and intellectual relationship between the Jameses. Hocks relates organically what William thought to how Henry thought, and his convincing argument becomes a profound examination of Henry's mind and the way in which his work dramatized a particular philosophical attitude through its unique and felicitous style. Originally published in 1974. A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Richard A. Hocks
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.