All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScholarly responses to Henry Miller's works have never been numerous and for many years Miller was t a fashionable writer for literary studies. In fact, there exist only three collections of essays concerning Henry Miller's oeuvre. Since these books appeared, a new generation of international Miller scholars has emerged, one that is re-energizing critical readings of this important American Modernist. Henry Miller: New Perspectives presents new essays on carefully chosen themes within Miller and his intellectual heritage to form the most authoritative collection ever published on this author.
- Author BiographyJames M. Decker is Professor of English and Language Studies at Illinois Central College, USA. He is the author of Henry Miller and Narrative Form: Constructing the Self, Rejecting Modernity (2005) and Ideology (2003) and is the Editor of Nexus: The International Henry Miller Journal. Indrek Manniste is Lecturer at the Estonian Academy of Arts, Estonia, and author of Henry Miller: The Inhuman Artist: A Philosophical Inquiry (2013).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note7 bw illus
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIndrek Manniste,James M. Decker
- Foreword byLouis A. Renza
- Format DetailsRough front
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.