All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Henry sets off on a trip across the country with his friend Midge and her family, he decides to keep a journal. In it, he keeps track of all the sights they see, and all the strange things that take place when he and Midge get caught up in some incent and blameless goings-on.
- Author BiographyRobert McCloskey (1914-2003) wrote and illustrated some of the most honored and enduring children's books ever published. He grew up in Hamilton, Ohio, and spent time in Boston, New York, and ultimately Maine, where he and his wife raised their two daughters. The first ever two-time Caldecott Medal winner, for Make Way for Ducklings and Time of Wonder, McCloskey was also awarded Caldecott Honors for Blueberries for Sal, One Morning in Maine, and Journey Cake, Ho! by Ruth Sawyer. He was declared a Living Legend by the Library of Congress in 2000. You can see some of his best-loved characters immortalized as statues in Boston's Public Garden and Lentil Park in Hamilton, Ohio.
- Author(s)Keith Robertson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication29/06/1989
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date28/01/2010
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert McCloskey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.