All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the life of the founder of the w famous Tate art galleries, Henry Tate is a sweet tale about one man's passion for making art available to as many people as possible. We follow the story of Henry Tate on his journey from green grocer to philanthropist who, before the turn of the twentieth century, made the pioneering move to share his entire collection of paintings with the British public. Incorporating illustrations of artworks from Tate's ever-evolving collection, award-winning illustrator and author Bruce Ingman brings to life one of Britain's lesser-kwn historical figures. The book is a delightful celebration of a legacy far greater than Henry Tate himself ever could have imagined.
- Author BiographyBruce Ingman studied Illustration at the Royal College of Art. He has been writing and illustrating children's books for nearly twenty years. His first book, When Martha's Away, won the Mother Goose Award and the V&A Illustration Award. Many more critically acclaimed books have followed, including collaborations with renowned authors Sean Taylor and Allan Alhberg.
- Author(s)Bruce Ingman
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note22 colour illustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bruce Ingman
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.36
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.56
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $18.98
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.70
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $11.20
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $24.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.