All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore games, more races, more tickles, more books little Henry can t get eugh! When a toddler is armed with that useful word and the world is full of brand-new things, his family just doesn t stand a chance. Follow Henry on his exhausting and all-too-familiar day filled with play . . . and a lot of love! Buoyant rhymes and charming illustrations strike a heartwarming te that will ring true with families of energetic little ones.
- Author BiographyLINDA ASHMAN s many picture books have been included on the best of the year lists of the New York Times, Parenting and Child magazines, the New York Public Library, and the Bank Street College of Education, among others. She lives with her family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. For more, visit LindaAshman.com. BROOKE BOYNTON HUGHES grew up in Loveland, Colorado, where she spent her childhood days drawing mermaids and tree houses, serving as moviemaking assistant to her big brother, Christopher, and baking cookies and playing cards with her grandma Gummy. These days Brooke works as a children s book illustrator and lives a nomadic life with her husband, Bill, and their dogs, Domino and Olive. You can see more of Brooke s work at BrookeBoyntonHughes.com.
- Author(s)Linda Ashman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.