All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Jacobson, a robot in the 13th upgrade, can't process the data. Sure, humans can follow simple instructions to sweep floors and do other menial tasks that robots don't want to do, but they can't do anything complicated. Humans are just simple gadgets invented to make the lives of robots easier. Then his dad's boss gives them a HueManTech ETC-420- GX-2 and Henry's life is turned upside down. This human unit is like other. It can read, play video games and, it seems to Henry, think for itself. In fact, the more time Henry spends with the ETC, the more the gadget seems less like a human unit and more like a full-fledged robot with thoughts and feelings. But that's t possible. Is it? And if the ETC really is as smart as it seems, Henry can't help but wonder: Is the human just the next-generation techlogy or a secret government weapon that will ultimately destroy them all?
- Author BiographyL.A. Messina is the author of several novels. She lives in New York city with her husband and sons.
- Author(s)L A Messina
- PublisherTater Tot Books
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTater Tot Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.