All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children aged 3 to 7, 'Henry the Explorer' is an exciting fantasy tale about a little boy who builds his own helicopter and flies off on an adventure with surprising results. It is beautifully illustrated with detailed, colourful pictures to thrill and excite children. The pictures provide wonderful conversation pieces to extend children's vocabulary and stimulate their imagination and curiosity about the world of animals, birds and plants. The story is ideal both for parents to read to children, and for beginning readers to practice. There is repetition to reinforce new sight vocabulary, building up the child's confidence. 'Henry the Explorer' is designed to add enjoyment to children's reading development and teach them to love books.
- Author BiographyHazel Bennett has spent many years teaching children in a wide variety of London schools. She believes in teaching children to love books by presenting them with exciting stories with beautiful illustrations to excite and entertain. Christine Spring studied at St Martin's School of Art and went on to illustrate greetings cards for Academy Cards, before becoming an art teacher. She has taught a wide age range and runs her own adult art classes. She has produced commissioned artwork in many different media and subjects, including portraits, animals, landscapes, still life and work from imagination. Her work has been included in art exhibitions in the United States, Hong Kong and the UK.
- Author(s)Hazel Bennett
- PublisherEdgware Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdgware
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdgware Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christine Harris
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.