All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenry the Heron couldn t stand still! He was always moving, and it drove everyone crazy! His brother and sister yelled at him for stepping on their heads, and Mom and Dad could barely get food into his little baby mouth. But herons have to stand still to catch their food, so how would Henry ever be able to eat on his own? In Henry the Impatient Heron, Donna Love takes readers along with Henry as he learns a valuable lesson from the King of Camouflage! Hilarious and lighthearted illustrations by Christina Wald complement the important lesson in the text. It is a meaningful lesson for both herons and kids alike, which teaches the importance of just being still!
- Author BiographyAward-winning authorDonna Lovebrings nature to life for children through her books: The Glaciers are Melting!;Henry the Impatient Heron;Loons, Diving Birds of the North;Awesome Ospreys, Fishing Birds of the World; Animals Count in Grand Canyon National Park; and The Totally OutThere Guide to Glacier National Park.Donna lives in Montana, where her husband is a district ranger on the Lolo National Forest.They havethree grown children, and one granddaughter.
- Author(s)Donna Love
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width213 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christina Wald
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.