All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenry's Hand is a story about the friendship between Henry, a giant, and his right hand. Henry sometimes has trouble keeping track of his body parts--everything from his ears to one of his legs can fall off--but with help from Hand, his favorite body part, Henry keeps himself together. In fact, Henry and Hand are the best of friends ...that is, until Henry takes Hand for granted, pushes him too far, and Hand runs away. A charming story of friendship, forgiveness, and loyalty, Henry's Hand is also a quirky storybook that appeals to readers of all ages, especially anyone who kws what it feels like to get into a fight with your best friend.
- Author BiographyRoss Macdonald's illustrations appear in many publications including Vanity Fair, the New Yorker, the New York Times, the Atlantic, Newsweek, Time, the Wall Street Journal, Harper's and Rolling Stone. He has written and illustrated multiple children's books and has been honored in many design and illustration competitions, including American Illustration, Print Regional Design Annual, Communication Arts, the Society of Publication Designers, the AIGA and the Society of Illustrators.
- Author(s)Ross Macdonald
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width267 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.