All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionABOUT THE BOOK: Join Henry the Tulip Bulb in this wonderful, family-friendly series as he journeys through life's adventures. In Book 1, discover how Henry develops an attitude of gratitude as he struggles free from his comfort zone to become all that he was meant to be. **** ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Having drawn since the age of four, author-artist Linda M. Brandt landed her first professional job illustrating political cartoons at the age of nineteen. Her work has been displayed in prestigious venues such as The Louvre, Radio City (NY), Christ Episcopal Church, Haven Hospice, and various U.S. galleries. Many of her paintings are held in private collections around the world including the home of late President Ronald Reagan and past Ohio goverr, George Voivich. Linda is the only kwn adult survivor of a particular rare and serious brain tumor. Following surgery to remove the tumor, she contracted spinal meningitis and spent two months in hospital critical care. It was during this time, while inside an MRI chamber, that Linda had a near-death experience of which she writes in her soon-to-be released book, My Jonah Journey: Developing an Attitude of Gratitude. With God's help and with the prayers and love of her family and friends, Linda spent the next three years learning to walk again, to drive again, and at last, to paint again. Collectors of her paintings believe her work is even more inspirational and dramatic than before as she emphasizes triumph over tragedy through her art. Linda's speaking engagements relate her experiences of being grateful and how gratitude can affect a person's well-being, both w and in the hereafter.
- Author(s)Linda M Brandt
- PublisherInnovo Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInnovo Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Linda M Brandt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.