Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA hardbound compendium of Volume 20, Numbers 1 and 2 of the journal, Seminars in Liver Disease, this new volume brings together an international group of distinguished authors to present 16 current, incisive reviews and analyses of both the basic science and clinical aspects of HCV. The volume examines the broadest spectrum of HCV virology, pathology, and disease while focusing on the following key issues: * HCV's impact on human populations * The manifestations of the virus & its distribution throughout the body * HCV molecular virology with an emphasis on its clinical implications * Identification of pharmaceutical targets and vaccine components and an analysis of getypes and interferon sensitivity In addition, the volume examines the clinical consequences of HCV infection, including immune response to HCV, B-cell abrmalities, diagstic tests, kinetic studies, interferon-ribavirin combination therapy, liver transplantation, and vaccine development.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note45ill.
- Height230 mm
- Edited byA.D. Branch,L.B. Seeff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.