Her Unforgettable Laugh: A Pride and Prejudice Variation by Department of English Language and Literature Linda Thompson (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDark curls and an unforgettably sweet laugh were all he knew of his sister's rescuer. Later, a second glimpse showed her to be lovely, and he heard her melodious laugh again. Darcy wondered what it would be like to meet this remarkable, and remarkably lovely, young woman. Would the spirit that caused her to go to the aid of a stranger be able to bring some joy to his lonely life? Would they ever meet, or would he always be left wondering? Little did Fitzwilliam Darcy kw that his trip to Hertfordshire to help his friend would bring him face to face with the lovely young woman whose unforgettable laugh had haunted his dreams for the last several years. Would she be anything like the woman he had built up in his dreams? Would he be able to avoid Miss Bingley long eugh to discover more about this mysterious young woman?
- Author BiographyLinda Thompson was born in Washington, D. C., and grew up in the Maryland suburbs. Perhaps this accounts for her love of culture and all things historical. She is an East Coast girl through-and-through, who loves the ocean! To her, there is no more soothing sound than the kiss of the surf as it reaches the sand. Linda's love of reading and particularly the Regency Era began during her long bus commutes in junior high school. During her last year in junior high, she was introduced to what would become her two favorite books: Gone With the Wind and Pride and Prejudice. Her first attempt at writing was a sequel to Gone With the Wind at the age of sixteen. Though writing was always something she enjoyed, Linda's career of choice was that of Administrative Assistance. Oddly enough, she always found a need to create a company newsletter for each of her employers. She currently makes her home in Denton, Texas. She has been married to her husband, Jim, for 27 years and has had the privilege of being a stay-at-home mom for her three children for the last seventeen years. You will often find her engrossed in a good book--usually JAFF or other historical fiction. She also loves to bake, cook, scrapbook, dance (She was a classically trained ballet dancer for thirteen years.), and travel. Now the joy of writing fills up much of her time. As a glance at her blog would indicate, Linda adores spring flowers. She took the pictures that adorn the page. You can learn more about her writing and upcoming books at https: //lindathompsonbooks.wordpress.com where she is happy to get your comments or you can send her an email at mailto: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Department of English Language and Literature Linda Thompson
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.97New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.