Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- Description(Applause Books). Here, gathered for the first time, is the highly lauded work of one of America's most beloved playwrights. Introductory essays to each work by some of theatre's most distinguished artists give historical and critical perspective to Gardner's achievement. Includes: A THOUSAND CLOWNS * THE GOODBYE PEOPLE * THIEVES * I'M NOT RAPPAPORT * CONVERSATIONS WITH MY FATHER * WHO IS HARRY KELLERMAN AND WHY IS HE SAYING THOSE TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME?.
- Author(s)Herb Gardner
- PublisherApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2001
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Weight658 g
- Width148 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.